Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Welcoming ...

Leanne aka Banking On Crafts



Hi fellow crafters, Leanne here, and I am from North Central Alberta Canada.

I love paper crafting, mostly card making and scrap booking, but there are many others I do enjoy.
I love introducing the wonderful world of paper crafting to newbies,
I love sharing what I’ve learnt, and also love teaching what I’ve learnt.

Along with three of my friends, we started a weekly challenge blog called 4 Crafty Chicks.

It is also my honor to be among such talented and wonderful people as a Design Team member 
at ... One Crazy Stamper
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
You can contact me by email at northernlan@gmail.com
I can be found at Splitcoaststampers under the members name brianslan.


Here are some of Leanne's favourites.




I hope you loved reading a little bit about Leanne and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Leanne's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment