Thursday, November 20, 2014

Touching base....

Hi Everyone,
First of all just letting you know we are have been so busy getting everything together, I hope your all still very excited, I know that the Design Team Members, Amy & myself can't wait for things to start.  
Our Lil Patch Team have got their images and are working on their amazing creations for you all, I can't wait to showcase them and I know you won't be dissappointed.  We have 3 wonderful Sponsors each challenge,  so happy to have them join us on our adventure, and ever so grateful for their support & allowing us to create with their wonderful images.  

So leading up to the start of the Challenge , we will be introducing each Design Team Member with a little bio and showing some of their favourite creations, and hope you will leave some love here and jump on over and check out their blogs as well.

Can you believe is just over 4 weeks to Christmas.

Anyway have a great day ...

2 comments:

  1. And about 7 weeks it's my birthday and the start of the first challenge.. Whoohooo..

    ReplyDelete